There will be great opportunities for data scientists looking to expand their knowledge, companies looking for project partnerships, cognitive psychologists who need the inspiration to improve their technology and more.
- 10h00 – 10h05: Introduction by France Nivelle
- 10h05 – 10h20: EBRAINS Introduction and Scientific vision by Prof. dr. Viktor Jirsa, Chief Science Officer at EBRAINS, Professor at Aix-Marseille Université, INS Director / DR CNRS
- 10h20 – 10h35: EBRAINS Neurotechnology approach by Prof. Dr. Pieter Roelfsema, MD, PhD, Director of the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience
- 10h35 – 10h50: The future of Brain Health within the EBRAINS Research Infrastructure by Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Petra Ritter, BIH Johanna Quandt Professor for Brain Simulation, Director Brain Simulation Section, Berlin Institute of Health & Dept. of Neurology, Charité University Hospital Berlin
- 10h50 – 11h05: A solution approach for EBRAINS Research Infrastructureby Prof. dr. ir. Liesbet Peeters, Professor at the Biomedical Research Institute and Data Science Institute of Hasselt University, Multiple Sclerosis Data Alliance Core Partner
- 11h05 – 11h10: Concluding remarks by France Nivelle
- 11h10 – 11h30: Q&A session
Click here to register.